PLEASE REPORT ANY POTHOLES - CLICK ON THE 'MORE INFORMATION' LINK BELOW...
Information about potholes on Leicestershire County Council Website:
All potholes need to be classified, before repairs can be scheduled.
When a member of the public reports a pothole, we will ensure an inspector visits and classifies the problem within 14 days.
The pothole is classified according to how serious it is and this dictates how quickly it is fixed:
Category 1 defects
- Require prompt attention as they represent an immediate or imminent hazard or a risk of short-term structural deterioration.
- These defects will be fixed or made safe at the time of inspection, if reasonably practicable.
- If it's not possible to fix or make the defect safe at time of inspection, repairs of a temporary, or permanent nature will be done within 3 working days.
Category 2 defects
- Require attention, but do not represent an immediate or imminent hazard.
- These defects have a target repair period of 90 calendar days from being reported by the public or will be included within a planned highways maintenance programme.
More information: https://leicestershirecc-self.achieveservice.com/AchieveForms/?mode=fill&consentMessage=yes&form_uri=sandbox-publish://AF-Process-566d0db1-a780-40ec-a830-b17262c5ab3e/AF-Stage-082df4a7-2f45-4423-9cc0-a3390e945fe6/definition.json&process=1&process_uri=sand
Posted: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 11:00 by Julie Lovatt